How do I get a library card?
Each person must complete an application for library card form. Those 13 years of age or older must show identification and mailing address. (i.e. driver's license, US mail, school report card, passport, school id)
- The library will keep the application forms on file for verification.
- Persons wishing to receive a replacement card will need to show identification, proof of mailing address, and verify address and phone number information that already exists in the library's database.
- Persons under 17 years of age may obtain a card with a parent's signature on the application form. The library also encourages parents to hold a current library card and be in good standing with the library. Individuals under 17 years of age without a parent's signature may be issued a card after providing verified information including full name, address, number, and parent/legal guardian name. Staff will send a piece of mail to help provide proof of address.
- Replacement cards are $1.00 for all cardholders. No refund can be given if a lost card is later found.
- An address and phone number check is required every 365 days.